Recycling of composite materials from the industry
Project funded by Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
- Register basic information on visitors (country of origin, links to the site, keywords etc.)
- Make our website work as efficiently as possible, e.g. detection of broken links.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- This website does not use third party cookies.
Any information collected from the cookies is used solely to ensure the site is working properly. The information collected by the cookies is, to our knowledge, not sold, given or in any other way passed on to any third parties. The site does not and cannot collect personal information.
The site is owned by
Park Allé 345
Phone: +45 43 25 00 00
Per Bo Ludvigsen & Marianne Lund Madsen
|© 2014 GenVind Innovation Consortium|